* Great for the home owner, small parking lots, anywhere a full blown snow plow is to much and yet a walk behind snowblower is to small.
* Requires only a vehicle with a standard rear or front 2"x2" receiver type hitch.
* 1" thick by 6" tall rubber scraper blade mounted to a 2" square tube frame powdercoated black with a 1/4" composite poly liner.
* Plow frame is adjustable up and down to accommodate various hitch heights.
* Plow operates using the movement of the vehicle, No electrical or Hydraulics required, Plow simply stands up into the push position when the vehicle moves forward, Plow lays back and lifts up on its metal skid runners when you reverse, the lifting action of the metal skid runners lifts the plow so you do not drag snow backwards.
* Lifting winch included, The plow frame comes with a 600 lb. hand winch, the hand winch lowers the plow into the pushing position. When finished plowing use the winch to lift and lock the plow blade into the travel position, The optional Light kit #SPLK2 is required when the blade covers the vehicles head lights when the blade the up and travel position.
#RHSP7 SNOW BUSTER ---- $989.00 Free shipping inside the 48 states, Ships via UPS.
#SPLK2 ---OPTIONAL LIGHT KIT ----$98.00 Free shipping inside the 48 states, Ships via UPS.
LOCATE A FRONT RECEIVER HITCH FOR YOUR VEHICLE BELOW.
Example Dodge truck with front mounted hitch
Dodge truck with plow hitch frame installed, Shown with optional #SPLK2 light kit, needed when blade covers your head lights in the travel position
Plow stands up for pushing with forward movement
Plow rolls back and up on its metal skids when you back up so you do not drag snow backwards
The Snow Buster box ends easily remove with no tools required and the hitch frame assembly swivels left or right and will allow for sideways plowing. See the video below to watch the Snow Buster in sideways Action.